Using ApneaStrip™ To Screen For Obstructive Sleep Apnea
What ApneaStrip™ Does
ApneaStrip™ is an easy to use, disposable home screening device that detects the risk of sleep apnea in adults. It is FDA cleared as a prescription sleep apnea screening device in the US. Please visit www.ApneaStrip.com for additional information or contact Sales@SleepSense.com
ApneaStrip™ is a screening device only. It does not diagnose or treat obstructive sleep apnea. If obstructive sleep apnea is indicated, you should discuss your result with your health care provider who may recommend an in-lab or home sleep test to diagnose and determine the severity of your obstructive sleep apnea.
- If you would like to find out your risk for sleep apnea, simply purchase an ApneaStrip from our website www.ApneaStrip.com. The package will arrive to you within 5-7 days of ordering.
- ApneaStrip™ is self-contained and requires no connection to any other device or a power source. The operating instructions are simple and easy to follow:
- Clean your face and remove facial hair if necessary
- Activate the device by pressing the activation button
- Remove the protective backing from the device
- Put the device in place, with nose prongs inside your nostrils and mouth prong in front of your mouth
- Sleep with ApneaStrip™ in place for at least 3 hours
- Upon rising, double click the activation button on the device and an LED indicator will show you the results:
- A green flashing light indicating low risk of sleep apnea
- A red flashing light indicating a high risk of sleep apnea
- Discuss your result with your healthcare provider.
Download a pdf of the complete instruction manual here.
The Advantages Of Using ApneaStrip™
ApneaStrip™ is the only disposable in-home apnea screener that:
- Is easy to use in your own home
- Provides results directly to after use that you can share with your health care professional
- Gives you an objective indication of your risk for sleep apnea
- Is a one-piece, completely disposable device
- Offers highly accurate assessment of your sleep apnea risk the very next morning